What happened to being able to search the whole site (it just searches my own page) and watch repositories, and see the list of wahat you watched? I watched several (which still exist) which seem to exist in no menu.
G'day @dchmelik
Welcome to the community!
We've changed how the UI works recently; hence, you can no longer view all accessible repositories across different workspaces in a unified dashboard or search them collectively. Instead, you can now view a list of repositories specific to the workspace you are currently browsing.
If you would like to see adjustments to this change, please share an example use case. This will aid us in raising a feature request.
Regards,Syahrul
Yes; my only use case is to see and get updates on others' projects I follow. I don't use workspaces, and don't plan to, and don't know what they are. If I have to switch to workspaces of all projects I follow that makes the site maybe pointless to use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.