Hi, I want to create an array for each row that contains values from the rows peers.

I would like the array for 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 to be A, B, C for each row. That is an array of the value for the row and it's peer rows at the same level. I was able to make this work, but my formula seems overly complex and I wanted to see if there was a more straight forward way to do this. This is the formula I got to work: PARENT#level=-1{values#children{X}}.
Ultimately what I want to do is compare 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3's value for X and select one of the rows as having the max value. Since it's text and the values are not sorted I was thinking I could make an array, filter or sort the array based on a formula and then select the row where it's value for X matches the result of the array processing. Essentially I want to loop through the rows and pick one. Is there a better approach. Thanks.