I'm trying (and failing) to display the Customer Request Type in an email body using Automation for Jira using a scheduled daily email to a specific team. The team need to see the Customer Request Type to help prioritise the order of response, some of these would require immediate action and others would not be needed inside a week.
The results of the query are shown below, see the Customer Request Type.

For context, this is Data Centre 4.13.2.
Looking at the Smart Values documentation, found here: Jira smart values - issues | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support
I have tried:
I have also grabbed and tried the customfield_00000 value following the documentation, found here: Find the smart value for a field | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support
When I add {{Request Type}} in the email subject, I get:

However, no matter what I put in the body, I end up with the blank column shown.
Everything else works just fine, here's the Content section:
Hello,
<br><br>
The following issues have been found which are not yet assigned to someone from the team.<br>
Please review and assign these as soon as possible.
<blockquote>
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<th style="text-align: left;">Priority</th>
<th style="text-align: left;">Request Type</th>
<th style="text-align: left;">Link to Issue</th>
<th style="text-align: left;">Reporter</th>
<th style="text-align: left;">Assignee</th>
<th style="text-align: left;">Created</th>
</tr>
{{#issues}}
<tr>
<td>{{priority.name}}</td>
<td>{{issue.Customer Request Type}}</td>
<td><a href="{{toURL}}">{{key}} - {{summary}}</a></td>
<td>{{reporter.displayName}}</td>
<td>{{assignee.displayName}}</td>
<td>{{created.jiraDate}}</td>
</tr>
{{/}}
</tbody>
</table>
</blockquote>
This is an automated daily report.
It's obvious to see that the field is valid even simply as {{Request Type}} because of the subject line, and I believe this works just fine for individual issue notification body, but now that I'm trying to display it as a filtered list of a group of issues? No dice.
An old thread last year touched on this, but didn't contain a solution for me: Solved: Adding request type to automation email (atlassian.com)