I would like to filter epics (features) which include stories from my team (project). I do not want to filter on stories because I need to group on feature level/attributes afterwards. I would like to filter on features query but can not figure out how to write in query "if it has a story from my team". How can I do that?
Hello @Fatih Sahin
You will not be able to meet your requirement with native Jira filtering functionality. You will need a third party plugin that extends the filtering capabilities. There are several such plugins:
ScriptRunner
JQL Search Extensions
JQL Tricks
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=dataCenter&product=jira&query=jql
You essentially need a JQL function that will search for epics based on a filter that you use to search for stories:
issue in epicsOf("team=myTeam and issuetype=Story")
Merhaba Fatih Bey,
Eklenti olmadan böyle bir sorgu yapabilmeniz mümkün değil. Ben de size GO JQL eklentisini önerebilirim. Buradaki linkten ilgili döküman sayfasını da paylaşıyorum. Aşağıdaki sorgu ile arama yapabilirsiniz.
issue in epicsOfSubQuery("JQL")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.