I get a 404 error on atlas-run command . It gives me the url http://[servername]:2998/jira but i get an 404 error . I restarted several times but no change . Does anyone have an idea ?
I am creating a workflow validator plugin and I am getting the same error when I do the atlas-run. Though it shows the successfull start of the jira server.
It seemed to me it is kind of a momery problem . 4GB of ram was not enough for the java.exe s trying to compile and run the Jira enviroment (several plugins can not complete to run ).
I simply unistalled 64 bit Java SDK and RTE and installed 32 bit ones . Everything works fine now .
I am running 32-bit windows machine(XP) with 4GB ram. The java I have installed is also 32 bit ones. It was working when i created custom field plugin.
Try http://[servername]:2990/jira
Hi, usually a 404 Error is for unexisting URL. Are you sure is not what Mizan said?
I get exactly the same error - atlas-run starts OK, but localhost:2990/jira returns 404.
My solution is restart JIRA:
Actually I don`t understand the reason of this behaviour, but I hope the double-start helps you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.