If the sprint starts, I would like to create a new confluence page automatically with the same name as the sprint.
For example, once "Sprint1" has been started, the "Sprint1" confluence page has to be created.
Hi @Gajanan Sasane
I would have a look on automation for JIRA side. I do not think there is an action to create a Confluence page on recent automation for JIRA version but you can use the Send WebRequest action as describe in the article below.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automating-the-creation-of-a-Confluence-page-linked-to-a-Jira/ba-p/1760738
docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/rest/8.6.1/#api/content-createContent
This article is for Cloud but the logic remain the same and actions used exist on Data Center.
Use Sprint Started event to trigger the automation.
Regards
Create an automation rule with these components:
It should be simple, and it is quite flexible actually.
This is something I would love to have Atlassian build into Jira (Cloud at least) - click "start sprint", get a Confluence team page for the new sprint automatically, in the team space.
(Sometimes, I want a job as an Atlassian Jira product owner so I can shout this stuff more)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.