Is it possible to modify the definitions provided by the 'Define' command in Atlassian Intelligence? I often receive inaccurate definitions, and I would like to know if there's a way to update or specify the source for word definitions.
Hello Tal! My name is David, and I am a Product Manager at Confluence AI. We are actively exploring options to empower you with the capability to edit, modify, and submit definitions in the long run. Currently, our focus is on enhancing the accuracy of our definitions, so that you can remain productive and trust Atlassian Intelligence is there with valuable information when you need. Rest assured, we are committed to introducing this functionality in the near future. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
@David Akinyemi ,
It would be amazing if we could get a term store in admin.atlassian.net. AI would define as normal excluding specific words which are set in the term store / definition store.
My example: Liz is our owner, but she is currently defined as a project manager...
Is there any movement on this topic from the development side?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.