Context is Web Development and we have seperate Development and Support teams. Both teams use the same JIRA instance and as default have same level of visibility across projects.
For Development efforts we create one project per website (e.g. www.example.com and www.otherexample.com ). For support work we have a single 'support queue' in which all tickets are created for any and all of our websites we support.
What is the best way to create a dependency between a ticket in support and another project which might also be under active development? And how do we visualize this?
The goal is for someone to be able to say "As a Developer I am working on a new feature for www.example.com I want to be able to see if there are open/active support tickets for this website" and the opposite of "As a Developer I am working on a break fix issue for www.example.com and I want to see if there is active development work being done".
In other words, we want to relate an individual support ticket to an overall development project. Right now we have a 'Website URL' field that contains www.example.com. How to create this link?