I'm using Confluence all day and I never succeed to copy a block of text with style effects and paste it with those effects.
See result below
@Jean Philippe Plaza Welcome to the Atlassian community
What are you coping from and to?
Hi @Jean Philippe Plaza welcome to the community. One thing you can maybe try is installing the Source Code macro. This gives you the ability to open the source of the page while in edit mode. Copy/Paste from there will bring all formatting.
Hi @Brant Schroeder thank's for helping me.I'm working on a MacBook PRO 14" M1 Pro with macOS Sonoma 14.1.1.I'm trying on my 3 browsers, Safari, Chrome Firefox everyone on last version, and it's not working on all of them.
@Jean Philippe Plaza Are you copying from a Confluence page to a Confluence page? Or are you copying from a different application to Confluence?
@Brant Schroeder I'm trying to copy and paste in the same page.
In the example above, I entered text with style effects and then copied and pasted the text just below on the same page.
I tried in a table, I have text in a cell, I copy it to another cell below and I lose all the style effects.
Thank's for helping me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.