Hello,
As part of a migration I am importing filters and I face an issue. Some filter queries contain Custom Field ID instead of Custom Field name. Is there a way to identify all the filters that contain Custom Field ID instead of Custom Field name ? (because I am importing 600 filters).
Thanks
Hi,
If you have scriptrunner you could use this to find all filter and then look at each filterhttps://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/hapi/work-with-filters#find-all-filters
Hi @Gueroihi Anas
You could use the marketplace app Optimizer for Jira.
In the app you can search the JQL from any filter, this will enable you to see if an id is used within a filter.
The app is available for Cloud, Server and DC
Hello Mohamed,
Unfortunately this doesn't allow me to list filter queries that contain Custom field ID instead of Custom Field name
Hello @Gueroihi Anas
If you have direct access to the database you could query the data directly in the searchrequest table.
If a custom field id is used in a filter rather than the field name, in the filter you will see
cf[#####]
So you could execute a database query like this (postgres)
select * from searchrequestwhere reqcontent like '%cf%'
If you don't have direct access to the database, you might consider this app (that one of my colleagues brought to my attention:
Home Directory, Database & Log File Browser for Jira
It looks like it will let you run database queries from the Jira UI.
Note I have not used the app before so I can't offer any feedback about how well it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.