Hi Team,
I am looking for a count of number of user stories closed in particular Epics (Using epic IDs), I have 23 Epics and I don't want to count them manually, I need the query which returns the closed and done User stories only.
Hi @navin j,
Try this:
("Epic Link" = DEMO-1 OR "Epic Link" = DEMO-2 OR "Epic Link" = DEMO-3 ...) AND issuetype = Story AND statusCategory = Done
Danut.
Hi Navin,
Try below JQL
"Epic Link" in (EPIC-1, EPIC-2, ..., EPIC-23) AND issuetype = Story AND status in (Closed, Done)
This query filters user stories that belong to the specified Epics (EPIC-1 to EPIC-23) and have a status of either "Closed" or "Done". Please replace EPIC-1 to EPIC-23 with your actual Epic IDs, and ensure that the statuses "Closed" and "Done" are accurately reflected in your Jira instance.Also, if you feel my input help you please accept the answer as this help grow my Atlassian profile.
Regards,Bhushan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.