Hi,For my application I need a login-free customer portal where anyone can create a request. I am following this article to setup login-free access: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/setting-up-login-free-portal-access-1289420880.html.My request form needs two different approvers field. Since "Approvers" field type do not work with login-free portal, I created two custom fields of type "User Picker (single user)". But they don't show up on the form either. According to the linked article, custom fields should be shown:
The rest of the request form is created with ProForma which also do not show up. Everything works when I am logged in. Is this a known issue? Am I missing anything? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi @endgame_ops
It may be related to the Global Permission Browse Users.
Managing global permissions | Administering Jira applications Data Center and Server 9.12 | Atlassian Documentation
If login-free user cannot see the users, there is no user to select in any user picker so the user picker may not be displayed.
Regards
Hi @Florian BonniecThank you for your reply. I tried changing the global permission for Browse Users to "Anyone on the web" but unfortunately it didn't solve the issue.In order to debug the issue, I am now using a built-in request form ("New mobile device) and just adding those user picker fields. Also can you or anyone confirm that ProForma forms work with login-free access since I can't make them appear when not logged in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.