Hi,
I am trying to connect On-prim Jira to PowerBI and I have some questions:
I am now to Jira and I appreciate ur details answer! thanks!
Hey @Loay Maher Haggag ,
Have you tried with the PowerBI Connector app? There are two in there, and I would go with Appfire's app.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
Server apps are no longer available on the marketplace for the new sales.
Anna
1.Alternatively, depending on the database you are using on server you can connect it with the PowerBI. You can also export Jira stuff (issues, work logs, etc.) in CSV then import it in PowerBI.
2.Web should be used, yes.
but i guess the export to csv option is not the best practice!
Hi @Nikola Perisic & @Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve Dose the Appfire connector work with On-prim Jira server or it requires the Cloud Service?
Hi @Loay Maher Haggag
Both Alpha Serve and Appfire connector apps have server versions, but they are no longer available for new sales according the Atlassian End-of-Server policy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.