Hi support center,
I choose Confluence, Jira products' License from 2019/2021.
I was using Confluence V7.19.4 until 2023/11/05, then is infected with ransomware by CVE-2023-22518 vulnerability.
CVE-2023-22518 - Improper Authorization Vulnerability In Confluence Data Center and Server | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation
Unfortunately I lost all the backup file because the encryption of the ransomware C3RB3R
More over, and when I open confluence web site it return to Initial Setup stage so all the DB data is clear at that time.
Do you have any method to recovery backup, while my backup file is encrypted with .LOCK3D extension.
Here is the solution to remove but not to restore data.
C3rb3r DECRYPTOR Virus [.L0CK3D Files] Removal [5 Min Guide] (sensorstechforum.com)
Till now I haven't found any decryption software for it.
Please help if you have full the resolution for recovery data of Confluence in this case.
Thank you & best regard,
(Mr) Quan Nguyen Duc
Hi @quannd
Sorry for the problem you are going through.
I will suggest you to raise a support ticket with Atlassian as your case is little bit different than a regular question more related to the application usage itself.
Please click here
Best of luck!
Fadoua
@Tinker Fadoua @Thank you! I hope the problem is resolve as soon as possible
Unfortunately in my case, I restored all VM Host to previous state without check if there was anything backup remain. Because I was afraid of being infected with ransomware again.
When I was fixing another problem I found there are the recovery backup set in previous upgrade times.
But all previous data are restored so there is nothing backup left!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.