Once test cases are added to a Test Execution, I'd like to be able to view how they're organized in the Test Repository so that I can easily assign related test cases. For example, with the hypothetical folder structure below, I might want to assign myself all of the test cases for Project A -> First Page -> Top of first page
Hypothetical Xray Test Repository Folder Structure
- Project A
- First page
- Top of first page
- Middle of first page
- Bottom of first page
- Second page
- Top of second page
- Another header
- Different nav menu
- Project B
Is there a way to do this through the UI?
I can do this by filtering the test execution with jql:
issue in testExecutionTests(TEST-124) AND issue in testRepositoryFolderTests("Test Project", 'Project A/First page/Top of first page', "true")
However, I first need to figure out which folders my test cases are in, and it's not convenient to have to run this query dozens of times if I have a lot of folders in my repository that have test cases added to my execution.