This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create, edit, or remove a user
How do I confirm that I have admin rights.
I need to add new users to our project.
Do you have a cog icon on the menu bar towards the top right of the main menu? No cog = no admin
If you do have the cog, then it'll either be project admin, or JIRA admin, but you'll be able to tell from the options.
There are 2 notions of adding a new user to JIRA.
Can you add a picture of this?
I am a new user on the cloud-based platform and am definitely an admin. This was resolved in another chain and it was a known issue.
I don't think it is inappropriate to ask for a screen shot...
I would love a screenshot too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.