I've reviewed https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/strcloud/progress-based-on-custom-percent-field-62763481.html and can confirm the progress calculation at the Epic level, but do not understand the calculation for the top level group when all of the issues in one of the Epics have no story points.
I am able to manually verify the calculations for Epic 1.0, assigning 8.3 SP to item 1.3 (mean of 10+5+10). I can see Epic 2.0 is intuitively correct, but not sure the values Structure is using to determine it. For the Rollup top level I cannot determine how it arrived at 28%. Can anyone detail out the calculations, what value is it using for for 2.0 and how it's derived and the values/calculation for Rollup. Thanks
Hello @larry joseph The Rollup folder's progress is calculated simply as the average progress of both Epics. The description of the 'Top Issue' calculation logic from the mentioned article doesn't apply here - it is only relevant for issues. When it comes to folders and other non-issues, the progress is just an average.Best regards,StepanTempo
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.