The only options I want an anonymous user to access on the Tools menu are Attachments, Link to this Page..., and View Wiki Markup.
I'd like to completely hide all of the other options.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks!
Browse to:
Confluence Admin | Look and Feel | Custom HTML
In At end of the HEAD, add some javascript similar to this:
<script>if (AJS.$('#login-link').length > 0) { AJS.$('.ajs-drop-down.most-right-menu-item li').hide(); AJS.$('#view-attachments-link').parent().show(); AJS.$('#link-to-page-link').parent().show(); AJS.$('#action-view-source-link').parent().show();}<script>
You can also edit the template itself. You can find some related info here in this old post:
http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?messageID=257351387�.
In that post i outlined how I disabled certain features for anyone other than an admin... you could use the same concept to not show sections for people who arent logged in.
Let me know if you need more info.
Related question: Is it possible to control what an anonymous user sees in the browse menu?
Hi
I have confluence 4.2.2 neither of the above seemed to work. Is there a way to do it in 4.2.2
Alex, check that you change the last <script> to </script>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.