Hello everyone, my name is Garet and I'm fairly new to Trello and all that it has to offer. I'm Currently stumped on a request my boss asked and wanted to see if his request was possible. He is wanting to have a separate board from our main project board for me and my coworkers tasks. So, when a new project is created with tasks inside the card, those assigned tasks also get sent to a separate board for each of our tasks. That way he is able to see what our work load is and see whos working on what.
I want to also apologize if this doesn't make sense as I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to explain what he is requesting since I'm still so new to using Trello to its fullest extent. Basically when a task inside of a check list is created, he wants that task to create a card in a completely separate board where it gets assigned to the correct person to work on.
Thank you in advance and if I still don't make sense I will do my best to further explain.