I have a page built that is pulling information with ConfiForms ListView’ Macro from another page that lists all of the Teams and Groups in separate boxes. Then I have another macro ConfiForms Tableview to have the information pull from another page showing only specified information in the Filter to apply on entries dataset. Everything is pullling in correctly but the problem I am having is that the fields are showing for each team separating all the information. I want it to show all the fields once and then the users information under those fields.
I'm assuming it is from the Teams and Groups page it is pulling from since all of the teams are separated, but since I am only pulling the fields how can I get it to stop separating them? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'll attach a screenshot of what I am referring to as well. Boxes outlined in red are what I need to only show once.