Hello, I need your support
I try to create one automation:
I have various statuses. You can transition from any status to any other.
If the transition is made from "StatusA" or "StatusB" to "Done," a comment should be written.Thanks, BR
Hi @Andreas Deogarevic
What have you done thus far to solve this need?
If you started an automation rule, please post images of your rule, the audit log details, and explain what is not working as you expect.
If you have not started a rule, you have essentially described the steps. Please look at this documentation and examples to help you create the rule:
Kind regards,Bill
Hello I also have a status "in testing" and I want this automation to appear only if the status "in testing" has been skiped. Right now, if I go from "in testing" to e.q. "to do" and then to "done", the automation would run. BR
That check may be added using a JQL condition and the operator WAS NOT IN: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/jql-operators/#WAS-NOT-IN
For example, the JQL condition would be after your trigger, and use this:
status WAS NOT IN ("In Testing")
This would ensure only issues that had never been in that status would proceed.
Thanks a lot Bill. Works as expected. BR Andreas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.