Hi Atlassian Community,
I'm facing a challenge in configuring my Jira workflow, and I need some guidance on achieving a specific behaviour during the transition of issues from "In Progress" to "Close."
Scenario:
I have a requirement where, during the transition from "In Progress" to "Close," I want a specific Transition Screen to appear if the value of the 'Component' field is set to "ABC." If the 'Component' value is anything other than "ABC," the Transition Screen should not show up. It's worth noting that the 'Done' status should be allowed for all transitions.
Constraints:
- I cannot have two transitions with identical names.
- The Transition Screen should be conditional based on the 'Component' field value.
Questions:
1. How can I set up a condition in the Jira workflow to display a Transition Screen only when the 'Component' field is set to "ABC" during the transition from "In Progress" to "Close"?
2. Considering the constraint of not having two transitions with identical names, how can I achieve this without compromising the integrity of the workflow?
Any insights, suggestions, or examples from the community would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.