I am on step five running the setup wizard and I answered the first page question wrong how do I get back to page one.
One way is to stop JIRA and start it again. You will be directed to the earlier step.
Hi, either restart JIRA as said OR you can delete everything from the database + home directory and completely start fresh.
this did not work, I was still pointed at the second page?
I removed everything from the home directory + database folder and it still sends me to page 2
If you have configured the database using the JIRA Configuration Tools, then you will automatically redirected to the 2nd step. Please delete your dbconfig.xml in JIRA_HOME directory and see if this works.
This did work and now I am at the first page and when I choose external I should expect a drop down menu for me to configure mysql database that we use. It is not giving me a drop down list??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.