Hello everybody,
I am trying build a structured way of generating content on confluence so that handling and administering the data is easier.
For that I have 3 forms defined using Confiforms. The first 2 forms have 2 fields each. The 3rd form has 4 fields. I have added a ifttt trigger which creates the input entries thats been added in 1st form to the 1st 2 fields of 3rd form. I also want the inputs from 2nd form to be added to the same entry of 3rd form (1st 2 fields for entries of form 1 and the next 2 fields for the entries of form 3- total 4 fields on form 3).
For parameters to be set on entry I am including this so that the same entry is updated (ifttt create/update Confiforms entry on form 2):
entryId=[entry._Configuration.id] --> assuming form 3 name as Configuration here (not including other parameters to be set here in the question. Only including the part relevant for updating the entry).
But the 2nd form entries are created as new entry on 3rd form and are not added to the already created entry on 3rd form based on the entries of 1st form.
With these 4 fields I am planning to map the field values to the confluence page created for each entry of 3rd form with a predefined template using multi excerpt.
I hope my question is described in an understandable way! Thanks in advance.