I'm am absolutely stumped regarding what happened/is happening.
I've migrated to a new computer since the last time I pushed changes to the BitBucket remote. So, I had to generate a new SSH key. After doing so, every file was being shown as the entire contents being deleted, and then a second instance of the file had all the current lines as new. I couldn't find a way to force push all the files to the remote.
I figured I'd delete the remote and push the local git archives up to the remote. Using SOurceTree on macOS, I recreated the remote using "Publish to remote…" and everything seemed to work. Looking online, it appears that all of the commits are there, but if I view "Source" online, there are no updates since January.
Also, SourceTree has a "1" for files to be committed, but it shows nothing when Commit is clicked. In addition, when changes are made to the files, the changes are not picked-up by SourceTree as needing to be committed.