Hi,
I have just reviewed this document:
Announcing end-of-support status and future removals for legacy Jira Align functionality – Jira Align
in relation to permission toggles, so that we can look at disabling deprecated functionality now, rather than later.
Generally, it would be helpful if you could supply a list of permissions that map to the deprecated functionality, so that we can see what would have an impact on our customers.
Specifically, for some of the items, I couldn't find a permission. Does this mean that it's not in my version?
I was looking on version 10.126.3
I have some questions about the list.
| Maps |
Journey Maps |
Does this relate to a particular permission? |
| |
Program increment tree map |
Does this relate to a particular permission? |
| |
Story maps |
Does this relate to a particular permission? |
| Reports for portfolios and products |
Demand vs capacity by asset |
Is this the same as "Demand vs Capacity by Team" ? |
| |
Investment distribution |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| |
Metrics |
Which Metrics is this referring to? "Metric Report" ? Or something else? |
| |
Portfolio Escalations |
Is this "Escalations" at the Portfolio layer in permissions? |
| |
Strategy dashboard |
What is this? Is this the Strategy Room? |
| Reports for programs and program increments |
Dashboard |
What is this? Is this a typo? |
| |
Program dashboard |
What is this? Is this the Program Room? |
| |
Program increment sprint report |
Is this "Program Increment / Sprint Metrics" found under Additional Options > Reports ? |
| |
Velocity by certainty |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| Reports for teams and sprints |
Sprint hours |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| |
Team emotion |
Is this "Team emotion by sprint" ? |
| |
Team states |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| |
Value earned |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| Users and attributes |
Skill levels |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| Work items |
Object promote |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| |
Edit asset title |
I couldn't find this. Is there a particular permission for this? |
| |
|
|
| |
|
|