Here is the issue I’m seeing:
If I search two words (or more) and tell JIRA to check the summary and description, I’m not getting results I expect. If I search for the words “up” and “down” , if the word “up” is in the summary and the word “down” is in the description, it won’t return the issue. It will only return an issue if “up” and “down” are both in either the summary or the description.
In theory I can do an advance search to cover the four combinations of results. This is an extremely messy solution however and if I want to search three words, I then need 9 different combinations, and so on.
Ideally what I’d like to do is concatenate the description and summary then search that one field for the two words. I however have been unable to find any way to do that in an advanced search, not sure if it is possible or not.
Thanks,