Hi - I have a project with a lot of Story issues, where the Storys are not part of any sprint, because they're generally longer in duration (I use Tasks to manage sprint-level things in the iteration boards). I'd like to create a board and have it display attributes of my Sprints. (or Features or whatever) but from everything I'm reading in order for you to get something to show up on board it has to be assigned to a sprint / iteration.
Along those lines - I would also like to be able to show a given board for non-active iteration - is that possible? The only way I see to be able to view issues that are not in the currently-active iteration is via the backlog view - however the backlog view is just a flat list, with no swimlanes. It would be nice to see a swimlane view for non-active (future) iteration.