Hi.
I have a Windows Server with JIRA and now I bought Confluence, Bitbucket Server and Crowd.
I've read some docs about the problem of having multiple JIRA apps on the same server, something about single Tomcat containers:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Deploying+Multiple+Atlassian+Applications+in+a+Single+Tomcat+Container
My question is:
- Is it possible to have this 4 apps running on the same Windows Sever machine?
- If so, what do I need to do to achieve this?
I don't know much of Java and Java servers (.Net / IIS guy).
Until know JIRA was very easy to deploy, just install, point to database and it's running for some years.
Now I would like to use the same server to host this 3 more Atlassian apps, but since I'm not a Tomcat expert, I don't know what to do. I thought each Atlassian app was bundled with it's own Tomcat instance and that they ran on different processes.
Can someone please give me some help?
Thanks.