When trying to insert a 6000+ line table (~1 Mbyte text) using wiki markup, the Save action fails silently.
Insert from the markup dialog correctly returns to the main page with the new massive table showing.
A Save from the main page then removes the entire table and stays in edit mode (ie: the Save button is still in place).
A second Save then saves the table-less page.
No errors are logged.
This happens with all browsers I have tried (IE8, Firefox 18 and Chrome)
I can insert the same table fine in 2.8 in the Advanced (aka: Wiki Markup) mode (and subsequently edit the resulting page).
I know this is a ridiculously large page for normal use - it happens to be a list of pages we have pruned (hidden) which we need users to be able to scan if necessary.
I attach the ids-markup.txt file containing the markup (to the originating ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-94309)