@atlassianteamservice. Then they offered my first project which is retyping 133 jpeg/pages to pdf for a fixed price of £4300. Time duration is 4 days.
Is this legit or scam?
I accepted but immediately removed my response then asked for time to decide. They've given me 48 hours to decide.
Hi @Ruve Mopon
That will be a scam or similar; Atlassian are a large multi-billion dollar business, they're not asking users on Telegram to do work for them.
I've escalated this to Atlassian to make them aware
Ste
Thank you for that. You literally save me before I wasted 4 days of my life.
@Ruve Mopon
Could you please report that account to Telegram? Atlassian does not use this service in any capacity. I recommend reporting them to Telegram directly in https://t.me/notoscam
Reporting these accounts could help to slow or stop the scammers here.
If you received any such communication from a gmail.com address, you could also report that directly to Gmail by using the form in https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse?hl=en
Thank you.
I was also hired same task as yours, they even send me a contract. It's my first time to work this kind of job. But they send me the file thru telegram. Somebody help me from this community if its legit or not. Data entry job for the price of £4800? They already sent the project but haven't started yet. Please advice
@Christie Geniston This is not legit. If this person contacted you via telegram, please report that account to Telegram. Atlassian does not use this service in any capacity. You can report that account by going to https://t.me/notoscam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.