Hi there,I've tried multiple times to reply to the question of our app user, and it disappears each time. Can you please help me out there?This is a question about our product, and I really need to provide guidance hereThis is the discussion: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/For-OBoard-OKR-can-you-link-sprints-instead-of-issues-epics-to/qaq-p/2532406#U2539396
Hi @Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard,
The Community's spam filter is sometimes a bit strict, especially when it detects content being posted multiple times. The bots sometimes take over.
I recovered your last attempt from the quarantine for you, as it did seem a quite legit post.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Walter Buggenhout
Thank you for the quick response! Have you got any recommendations to avoid this in the future? My response disappeared right after I shared it. Seems like it was flagged automatically
That's what it said in the quarantine as well. While I can see that it was auto-flagged, I don't have access to the backend, so can't confidently tell you why.
Maybe you had a delay when you tried to post the first time and posted again. I know from previous conversations that the bots are pretty strict when they detect the same content being posted multiple times.
Let's assume it was a glitch this time of an overcommitting virtual agent in the background. Should it happen again, I'd be happy to ping the Community team to investigate a bit deeper. For now, let's say/hope the problem's solved!
Understood. Thank you so much for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.