I received an error report from a user with the following problem:
When I hit save (This has happened 4 times now), I get this message: "Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page."
It also wipes out the name of the page.
The user is a registered user of the Confluence wiki. When they cancel the message and reenter the page name they get the following error
Sorry, your changes cannot be merged automatically
Anonymous has saved changes to this page and your changes cannot be merged with theirs. You can overwrite, cancel or review their changes and continue editing the page below.
Content in green will be added Content in red will be removed Content in blue will have its formatting changed
None of the content is ever highlighted.
I hit overwrite and finally have the page SAVED!
I do not have any other users reporting this problem. So I am a little confused as to where to start looking for an answer. Can someone please give me an idea of what may be going on here?
Greg