Hi team,
Is there a structure formula to get the email ids of the usernames. For say, in a structure I wanted to display the email ids of assignee and other field (basically there are 2 fields) and i wanted to display those in email ids.
Hello @Mohammed Siyad Sure thing, you can display a user's email address by calling the .emailaddress item property of a user-related field value. For example, here is how you can show an email of an issue's assignee:assignee.emailaddressI hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us directly at our support portal and we'll get back to you shortly.Best regards,Stepan KholodovTempo (the Structure app vendor)
@Stepan For me it's not giving any value. I am using this and no value.
Hello @Monika Rani This post is related to Structure for Server Jira. You're using Structure Cloud; the emailaddress property is not supported there at this time.Best regards,Stepan
@Stepan oops sorry, I was searching why this property is not working and found this one.
But it's sad for me that it is not working on the cloud. Is there any workaround? I need this urgently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.