nginx - 502 bad gateway
Permissions granted to all installation directories
Port not in use by another application
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This looks like Java is not installed properly, for the user running Confluence, my guess is that the path to Java is not set up right.
Hello Nic,
I think java is set correctly.
The error is telling us that Java can't find the main class, which is usually down to Java not being set up correctly. It may also be that the application environment is not set up correctly.
I think you need to look at how you built the service - did you use the installer, or worked from a compressed file install?
Thank you for your response
I performed these steps in order.
1) Installed java = sudo yum install java-11-openjdk
2) set the home path = sudo vim /etc/environment - JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib*****
3) reloaded home environment = source /etc/environment
4) Installed confluence via bin file / installer
Able to reach localhost:8090 after installation. After I comment out default connector and enable nginx connector, I receive that error message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.