Hello,
to move to cloud we need to change a few user groups on server.
This is working for stuff mentioned here:
How to rename a group in Jira | Jira | Atlassian Documentation
But what is missing:
Usage of groups in agile boards, as administrators. Is there a sql table for this?
Thanks for help!
Okay, found it myself, here is the query to the board admins table:
SELECTba."KEY" AS "Group",rv."NAME" AS "Board"FROM"AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS" baLEFT JOIN "AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW" rv ON ba."RAPID_VIEW_ID" = rv."ID"WHEREba."TYPE" = 'GROUP';
Hi @Dirk Bromberg ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Please find the below link to see the usage of group in jira as possible.
In Jira, Currently UI only show when a group is used in:
Please find the below featuer ticket for this.
From the databse sql to get the list from DB, Please find the same community questions responded by the Atlassian team.
Hope it will help you.
Regards,
Sanjen
Don't forget to hit the answer button If it helps you😊.
@Sanjen Bariki
Please stop using AI to answer questions. LLMs do not understand the software, nor the question, and they consistently generate really very poor answers such as this.
If you do not stop, it is likely that the moderators will ban you.
Dear @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
Sorry to say.
This is not generated by AI this is what I got from the q.s.
You can't say this answer from AI, why are you always trying to say this is from AI. If you have any problem then you can correct me but I can't accept this is generated by AI.
SORRY FOR THIS
Note :- I just noticed the q.s changed now and Before the qns. This q.s was different related to DB.
Hi @Dirk Bromberg
I came across your question about the missing feature, and I believe this might be especially relevant now, considering the ongoing migration to the cloud. With that in mind, I wanted to let you know that our app Group Master for Jira (Data Center) could provide exactly the functionality you're looking for.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1236395/group-master-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
And another advanced group management capabilities: View group usage across Jira Edit group names for clarity Move or copy group members easily Replicate or migrate group usage Delete groups and clean up associated data
I think it could be a great fit for your needs during this transition. If you're interested, I'd be happy to share more details about how our app can support you in the cloud environment!
Cheers,
Nina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.