I am using the following versions:
Jira Server: 8.20.11
Zephyr Squad: 6.2.9
I want to read documentation on hot to access fields and data structures of Zephyr test cases and test steps for exporting them to e.g. DOCX.
All links I found where broken:
https://confluence.getxray.app/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37071655&src=contextnavpagetreemode
found on this page: https://confluence.getxray.app/display/public/XPORTERCLOUD/Xporter+Academy
http://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/public/XPORTER/Static+Sections+for+Bulk+Export
on this page
https://confluence.getxray.app/display/public/XPORTER/Exercise+4+-+How+to+Export+Multiple+Issues+with+Static+Sections
Hi @Joysn ,
Hope this documents helps.
Zephyr Squad 2.0 documentation (smartbear.com)
Xporter Documentation Home - Xporter Documentation Home - GetXray Documentation Portal
Hi, @Joysn. Welcome to the community 👋
In addition to @Ezgi Bayındır's suggestions, you may wish to contact the companies that provide these products directly:
Best,
-dave
Hi @Ezgi Bayındır
thank you for your URLs. The Xporter portal refers to some URLs which do not work, e.g. in the Xporter academy. All refering URLs in the following page:https://confluence.getxray.app/display/public/XPORTER/Exercise+1+-+How+to+Print+Issue+Data+onto+a+Documenthttp://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/public/XPORTER/Mappingshttp://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/public/XPORTER/Formatting+Fields#FormattingFields-FormattingDateFields
Hi Dave,
thank you for the pointers. It seems that those two products are not "integrated", thats why there is no documentation about it.
BR, Chris
I see. That's too bad.
But that's just another reason to talk directly with the vendors. Perhaps they can be persuaded to look into it, or suggest a work around.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.