I want to know the emails of the members and guests of my workspace because i want i want to know if they are using the emails they are supposed to or if they joined from another one
Hi @[deleted]👋
Christl from SendBoard here, makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up.
I don't believe that it's possible to see the email addresses of your members/guests.
Check out this post on a similar topic: How can I check the email that my members have in a workspace?
"While you can invite someone using their email address, it is as designed that only the username appears (mainly for privacy reasons)
Thank you!I gave it a quick read but the reason I want the emails to be visible to me is a bit different. I want to check which emails did the members and guests join through
Did you ever get an answer to this? I have collaborators who have multiple emails and I need to know which one to use
@Sheila Ahler unfortunately no, everyone said not possible (not yet at least)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.