padding-left-right-error.png
Dear Atlassian-Community,
I've read about the official "PDF Export Documentation" (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customise-exports-to-pdf-190480945.html) and even the advanced guide but I am still missing some points to build a more advanced document.
Are there more describing "snippets" about the PDF export or even some practical examples ?
The biggest problem for me is when I add padding(left/right) to @page it is scaling the content correct but @top-left, @top-center, @top-right (same with bottom) feels like they are just using padding-right.
In the picture you can see @page (red), @top-center(green), and the content is white with the subtitle.
It is only styled by .CSS with the code below:
@page
{
size: 210mm 297mm;
margin: .7in .5in;
padding-left: 5em;
padding-right: 5em;
background-color: red;
@top-center {
width: 210mm !important; height: 20px; !important;
font-size: 10pt;
text-align: center;
border-bottom: 2px solid white;
background-color: green; }
}
What I am trying to achieve is a very clean page with increased padding(left/right) and a header/footer with a width of 100%.
Maybe one of you can help me? Would be great!
Thanks a lot already!
~ Marcel
Hi,
I don't think what you try is possible.
If you check http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-css3-page-20061010/#margin-box-def you see that the page margins translate into top-left-corner and top-right-corner in the header.
If you want a header with 100% the page margin and padding must be 0.
Perhaps you can live with some kind of a fake:
Use an 100% width image as header and define it as background-image of the @page {...} -or-
Define page margin and padding as 0 but add margin at .wiki-content {...}
The last sentence was the one I was looking for!
Thanks a lot already! You'll hear from me If it worked out the way I think it does
Greetings
Hi Marcel,
Check out Content Exporter for Confluence addon for PDF export. You might need less or no coding at all for exporting using this addon:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.confluence.plugin.pagetreeexporter.pagetree-word-exporter-plugin/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.