Как автоматически установить тему связанной задаче и добавить к ней тему родительской задачи
Hi @Regina Andr
The approach you are taking will not work.
If you intend to update the Summary according to the Linked Issue, you must use the Condition field instead of the Additional issue actions field.
I have run a basic test in my environment and got it to work. Below is the sample code that I have tested with:-
import com.atlassian.jira.event.type.EventDispatchOptionimport com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssuedef mutableIssue = issue as MutableIssuedef summary = mutableIssue.outwardLinks.last().destinationObject.summarydef issueManager = ComponentAccessor.issueManagerdef loggedInUser = Users.loggedInUsermutableIssue.setSummary("Example ${summary}")issueManager.updateIssue(loggedInUser, mutableIssue, EventDispatchOption.DO_NOT_DISPATCH, false)
Please note that the sample code above is not 100% exact to your environment. Hence, you will need to make the required modifications.
Below is a screenshot for your reference:-
I hope this helps to solve your question. :-)Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
Большое спасибо!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.