Hi,
could you tell me please how to change the color of the category To DO for example which is actually Blue in JIRA and make it red instead for example?
Thanks
Melissa
Hello Melissa,
There is already a suggestion raised for it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37024 regarding this. You can vote on it (Atlassian aims to implement highly requested features) and add yourself to the watchers list to be updated about it. [This|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy] is a documentation about our Suggestions Policy.
Also, depending on the version of JIRA you're using, you can try this third-party addon https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.hakanai.jira.plugins.jirastatuscolor
The only way to do this is via custom work. Statuses in JIRA can only be of three types. The color is associated with the type. Status Category, or field statusCategory –
ok thanks. by custom work, you mean via a plugin letting me customize the status color ? I checked the plugin but it's paying. there's no free plugin right ?
thanks
In the new UI experience the status categories seem to have become:
Do I understand correctly that this cannot be changed and that we just have to get used to it?
I am also interested in this question
You can use a free web browser extension or plugin, like Stylish (FireFox), to change the CSS colors for statuses. However, I haven't found a way to separate colors from statuses using the same color. JIRA's CSS isn't that simple.
I voted. Thanks for sharing!
But for reopen it displays green, It should be red.
Is there a similar issue for Jira Cloud? Our team would really like this as well and I know they would vote for it. Never mind... Just found it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-37024
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.