I have setup an Incoming Mail sever using POP and have an account that I've entererd in the user name and password fields called - JiraEmailSvc and a mailbox has been created for the user - JEmail@aaaaa.com
The Test Connection works.
I then setup a new mail handler to create an issue on new email message. In the Name field I have put JEmail@aaaaa.com sent an email to that address, clicked the Test button and it creates a new Jira in the project, good that works!
Here comes the problem, I'm now trying to setup another project with a different email address. This one is test@aaaaa.com, I go through a new mail handler to create on new email message again. In the name field I put test@aaaaa.com and on the next screen I choose my new project. Click Test and it says there are no emails.
I've been back and the account I've used to setup the Incoming Mail Server (JiraEmailSvc) now has access to both JEmail@aaaaa.com and test@aaaaa.com mailboxes but am I doing this right or have I got this setup all wrong?
Ideas appreciated!
Thanks
Mark