My bamboo build server v.4.2.1 is running on Windows Server 2008 R2. I installed our compiler along with BSP on the C:\ drive of the server. There are some parts of the BSP that is checked into subversion. So for my task, I run a windows .bat script that is stored locally on the server to update the code.
The script just contains the line:
svn update c:\ghs\int1002
Unfortunately, I get an error from the bamboo log:
svn: E175013: Unable to connect to a repository
The repository is set up in bamboo with working username and password and when I use inline script to do the update, it fails too. I thought it's because bamboo doesn't automatically put in a username and password for svn if you run a script. So I did a local script on the server and it still fails. I'm starting to think it's because I didn't specify a username or password so I did and that's not why either. I'm not really sure if it's a subversion issue or bamboo issue or windows issue or me!
Is there a way to resolve or workaround this? It's just a simple svn update. I don't really understand why it's so hard. Previously, I tried to use the checkout widget but it does not let me specify a location and it this case I need it to update code in a specific location.