Hi,
I want to get the list of all spaces with their space admins. I don't want space creator details. Only the admins of space with space name and key.
PLease let me know how to get this list
Hi @Krithica G (EXTERNAL) ,
The purpose of this document is to get a list of all space creators and administrators for all spaces.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-view-a-list-of-all-space-creators-and-administrators-for-all-spaces-346325879.html
Thank you. But the link shared only gives me the space creators list.
I want the administrators of space. Please see screenshot for reference.
I have 360 spaces and manually taking from each space takes time. Is there a way to fetch the admin details? i am using MYSQL DB.
If you scroll down the page that @Ollie Guan provided, you'll see the
List all users that have Space Admin permissions either as Individual Users or as members of groups with that Space Permission:
section. You'll find what you need there. I can confirm the query works fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.