Hi. I currently "Add Comment'" via project automation using this format.
Good day {{assignee.displayname}}
Please provide an status update of this request by clicking on the ticket link {{issue.key}} and providing your update in the "Comments" section
* If the request has been completed please place it into "Closed" status
* If the request will take 60 days before next available update please place it into "Ongoing" status and be sure to check back and update as required
*NOTE* This is an automated message. Do not provide your update via a reply to this email as will not get recorded
Through Automation it come out properly formatted with the assignee display name and issue.key etc properly updated
When I try and copy past the same thing into Bulk Edit/Add Comment the format comes out exactly as show above with nothing updating and standard formatting etc.
Any ideas on how I can add a comment in Bulk Edit that allows me to retain formatting. Thanks.