Hi,
I am using Jira Service Management and service is running on windows machine.I need the process to import the SSL certificate to get the URL with https.
Already referred the below URL which didn't help in my case (as we do not have Apache Tomcat in our case).
Running Jira applications over SSL or HTTPS | Administering Jira applications Data Center and Server 9.11 | Atlassian DocumentationCan you please advise on the same?
Best Regards,
Manoj.
Hi @Manoj Kumar Emmadi ,
How do you run Jira if not within Apache Tomcat?
One relativ simple solution would be to put a Reverse Proxy in front of the server and do the SSL termination there and have the communication between Reverse Proxy and Jira without SSL.
You could use nginx for example for that.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/configure-jira-server-to-run-behind-a-nginx-reverse-proxy-426115340.html
Thank you for the response.I will give a try on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.