Hi,
during last few months I have an issue, that leaving date is automatically appears for users in Teams. How can I switch that off?
Hi @Anastasiia SakhnenkoA leaving date for a team member should only appear automatically when the user gets deactivated in JIRA (https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/managing-your-teams/inactive-or-deleted-jira-users-and-tempo-timesheets.html).Could this be the cause for the leaving date you see for Team members?Best regards, Susanne
Hi @Anastasiia Sakhnenko thanks for your question.
You can following docs might help.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Murat Seven
Thank you Murat, I see that this article is about filtering, but I have a problem with automated set up of leaving date for users, which is not related to the filtering.
Regards,
Anastasiia.
Thank you, I need to look at your point and ask our admins.
I'm experiencing the same problem. Is there perhaps any news on this issue?
Brolin Amarello
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.