Hey. Looking for a script that runs a search and lists creation date. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Colin
Hi @Colin Roeke
First I would reccommend to get familiar and do first steps with scriptrunner according to the documentation. It shows good examples and explains them step-by-step.
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/get-started/introduction-to-scriptrunner
Furthermore please use the adaptavist libraby. It consists of code snippets for many use cases. Even if its not exactly covering your use case you can learn a lot from it and figure out your solution:
https://library.adaptavist.com/
Furthermore:Please specify your use case in more details. What would you like to search and get the createdDate for? In which tool would you like to operate scriptrunner (Jira/Confluence)? Hosting type (Cloud/DC)?
BestStefan
Hi Stefan,
Thanks for your response. Maybe I was too general with my question.
I have not used scriptrunner much yet or scripts, so, new to this. I have been tasked to research a process to review old pages for maintenance purposes.
Maybe running a script is not what I need, since I am not altering the pages or page tree structure- only creating lists. Any suggestions?We would like to search and collate a list displaying all the pages within a team space and be able list in order the pages were created so we can then be reviewed and determine if they should be archived or deleted. Additionally, we would also like to collate lists for "Last viewed and Last modified." and possibly, have this as a table with these criteria as columns that I could reorder based on the column value. Hope that makes sense and is feasible. Let me know if you need more and if you could offer a solution.
Thanks so much.Colin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.