G’day, Program Management Community friends!
I’m part of the team of Atlassians who’ll be helping to run this new community, and I’m excited to learn and evolve my understanding of our craft through the combined experience of our community members.
I'm on Atlassian’s Ecosystem Platform team. We support thousands of third-party Partners to build, deploy, and sell their apps, plugins and integrations for our products on our extensible Connect and Forge platforms.
I am a Group Program Manager, managing a portfolio of programs across various strategic initiatives for our team and Atlassian. I am a rock for my peers, radiating resilience in the face of adversity and building their confidence to find creative solutions to our shared challenges.
I love that Kaizen culture is baked into Atlassian's values. Succeeding in my role relies on continuous improvement, learning, and evolving through the shared experiences of my peers across all crafts.
What type of team are you on? What’s your specific role, and what do you love about it?