Hi,
Can we track the mail going from confluece. I mean on editing/updating a page notification will be triggered to all the watcher(s). Is there a way to find out whom all the mail got triggered.
you can write an aspect on the mailserver implementation, to log every mail send. But that's maybe a little bit crazy and needs an experienced developer
Alternativly you can listen to the same events and look, who watches the page and space to come to your information, this can be done with a listener module and needs some coding.
Maybe you can us logging on your mta?
Regards
Steve
Hi! I believe that using the mail archiving feature in confluence. You will be able to store emails for spaces and see them.
I hope this helps.
Rodrigo
as I understood the mailarchive feautre, it needs access to the mailbox, in this case, it would need access to every users mailbox?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.